Welcome to my blog, a space where I share my experience learning English while balancing work, studies, and personal life. Here, you will find different posts about my family, my hobbies, my current job, and topics of global interest. Learning English has been a powerful tool in my personal and professional growth!
My Family and I – My Biggest Motivation
My family is everything to me. They are my reason to keep going, to work hard, and to study every day. I want to give them a better quality of life. Learning English helps me grow as a person and opens new opportunities that will benefit not only me, but also them.
When I feel tired, I think of them, and that gives me the strength to continue. They are my biggest support, and I am proud of the sacrifices we’ve made together.
My Hobbies and Interests: Anime and Video Games
In my free time, I love watching anime and playing video games. These hobbies help me relax and enjoy moments of fun after a long day of work and study.
Thanks to English, I can understand anime without subtitles and play games in their original version, which often includes dialogues, instructions, and stories in English. It also helps me connect with players from around the world and improve my vocabulary.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario